Start saving time and money with AEPA today!
Who We Are…
The Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA) is a 26-state collaborative working to ensure multi-state volume purchasing contracts for educational agencies and other non-profit entities. AEPA WV is your local resource to access AEPA’s array of nationally bid contracts.
What We Do…
AEPA crafts bids and contracts for needed supplies and services that are tailored to meet each state’s specific legal requirements. Cooperative contracts offer volume discounts, choice, and peace of mind. Duplication and expensive bidding processes are eliminated, and our collaborative purchasing expertise ensures that our contracts are legal, safe, and bid law compliant.
What This Means for You…
Your agency leverages the massive buying power of 26 states to ensure you make the most of your budget dollars – while avoiding the unpleasant experience of low bid, low quality responses. AEPA WV will help you with your free membership, questions, and support.
Cooperative Purchasing Goals:
- Leverage the purchasing power to benefit all schools, regardless of size, with the ability to purchase at equal buying levels.
- Combine the potential needs of all schools to create an incentive to vendors to offer the best price and the highest quality product in the country.
- Streamline the bidding and purchasing process through a single locally and nationally recognized purchasing solicitation.
- Provide a single contract that is available statewide with one cooperative agency identified to function as the statewide contract facilitator and representative.
- Become the national purchasing option and solution for interested qualified customers and vendors.